Monday, October 11, 2010

Everything is Coming Up Roses

I rarely deviate from my yellow gold jewelry, but I am currently craving rose gold pieces to add to the mix.  Rose gold stands out in a sea of gold and silver jewelry, and the finish is soft and pretty without being in-your-face girlie.  My favorite pieces have tough detailing for a little bit of an edge.

I am loving these bold cuffs:


Alexis Bittar cuff

Dannijo cuff (shopbop.com)
As well as these more punky pieces:
 
Bing Bang earrings (tobi.com)

Jules Smith ring (julessmithdesigns.com)
 And these modern necklaces:
 
Dannijo Celia necklace (dannijo.com)

Made Her Think necklace (shopbop.com)

Of course, it's hard to beat a classic Tiffany's ring: 
 
Tiffany's Bezet ring

Elsa Peretti for Tiffany's ring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...